Wednesday 18 July 2012

I Never Finish ANYTHING...

My life is filled to the brim with unfinished projects.

I have cupboards full of wool for knitting, paint for painting, fabric for sewing, plots for writing, seeds for planting...

I. Never. Finish. Anything.

See, I'm an imaginative planner and a creative inventor, I'm a born R & D person (research and development). I have amazing ideas, I'm creative, I love looking at various options for things and thinking of ways to do things outside the square...

Then once the "ho hum" bit arrives I lose interest, and the wonderful creative ideas get locked away, forgotten.

I am known for this habit of never finishing things.

I never started scrapbooking because I knew I'd never finish. I now avoid starting new projects because I know I'll never finish.

But I'm adding more. Another blog.

This time, just a general everyday life thing, no grand plans (I tend to think big when I do R&D) just somewhere to offload stuff. and in honour of my habit of never finishing anything I'm calling it Unfinished, cos it will never be finished, and even if it is left unfinished, then it will be exactly what it says it is.

And LIFE itself is unfinished... until it is finished.

No comments: