Thursday 13 December 2012

True to form...

I have, as always, been irregular in my postings.

But I have been busy with other things.

I joined a NEW gym, and now go three times a week. More freedom than the old gym, and I can do classes like pilates if I like.

I have also gained a load of weight. Almost 15 kilos. That's about a 33% gain. Partially due to medication, and partically due to eating just about everything in sight.

The problem is, most of my wardrobe doesn't fit anymore. I've gone from a six to a ten. All those lovely dangerfield retro clothes, now too tight. Squishy squishy!

I sort of finished TAFE. Have put some things on hold till next year, but almost done. It's a bit of an anti-climax: I did all I planned to, but haven't actually passed yet.

I gave up dancing, but have started going to an art group instead. I'm doing some watercolours and just getting to try new techniques, and the ladies there are lovely. I had a couple of sketches in their little end of year exhibition, which was nice.

I will try to post a bit more!

No comments: